"I myself have twelve hats and each one represents a different personailty" ~ Margaret Atwood

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Will you be my Valentine?

I know there are a lot of Valentine's Day haters out there.  But I don't hate Valentine's Day.  Sure, it's commercial and expensive, but it's also nice to have a day set aside just for lots of love.  I thought today I would first share a few pictures from my own love story:

This is a super oldie from my Aunt Judy's wedding.  Check out that long blonde hair!

 This is probably one of my favourite pictures of Trevor and I.  It's from our engagement photoshoot, I don't know what T said, but I was clearly not impressed (but still amused):

Here we are at our wedding which was the most incredible day ever:

Another wedding pic, laughing like a maniac

And now, our little family, finally home together!

You may notice that I have added a link to my etsy shop at the top of the sidebar.  Not too much to see yet, but please go take a look!  More to come of course, but I thought I may as well start somewhere.

Henry's hat this week is once again knit.  I was going for more of a skull and heart pattern, but I had some challenges carrying 3 colours, so I had to incorporate the red more which makes it look more like skeletons and hearts.  It seems to look ok though.  Here he is, posing with some chocolates:





He's such a cutie, how could you resist being his Valentine?  For the record, his sleeper says I love Mommy, looks like I'm the lucky girl this year :)

Love Valentine's Day or hate it, I hope you all have a wonderful week!

G.

No comments: