"I myself have twelve hats and each one represents a different personailty" ~ Margaret Atwood

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Family Day's a hoot!

Monday February 20th marks Family Day in Ontario.  My family celebrated a little early this year on a day when we could all be together.  We had an excellent day with the greater family and it looks like we'll get to have our own little family day on Monday with just our little family which will be lovely as well.

Here we are:
Oh no wait, that's just our shoes...Adidas all the way :)

Big thanks to Justin for being our photographer for these shots (we're being photobombed, can you see it)?:

 A slightly more obvious photobomb, oh Rosie:
Here's a closer shot of the owl hat
That handsome man (next to the little handsome man) is my dad, aka Poppa J.

Remember you can check out my etsy store now through the links on the right or at www.etsy.com/shop/hatsofftohenry 

Even if Monday isn't Family day for you, I hope this post made you think of yours!  Wishing you all a great weekend!
G.

No comments: