"I myself have twelve hats and each one represents a different personailty" ~ Margaret Atwood

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Dinosaur train!

Hey everyone, 

It's been awhile.  If you haven't seen any pics of Henry elsewhere lately, you're going to be shocked at how much of a little boy he is now!  This hat I made because one of Henry's favourite shows (not that he watches many or has a choice really) is Dinosaur Train.  We watch Dinosaur train so often that the other day I was watching a show that referenced a pachycephalosaurus and I knew what it was (without having to look it up).  This hat is not a representation of a pachycephalosaurus though.  It's a sauropod for sure.  Now that you're all caught up on your dinosaur facts,  here is my (not so) little man, smiling as always:



And he actually let me take his picture:

Ok Ma, I take this off now, yes?

You wear it please!

Still my blue eyed baby:

You can only just see it in these pics, but his shirt is also rocking a dinosaur theme.  Coincidentally, I had already completed this hat when we saw this t-shirt at a store.  So naturally we had to buy it for the photo-op.

I'll try to be better about updating.  Until then!


No comments: