"I myself have twelve hats and each one represents a different personailty" ~ Margaret Atwood

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sly like a fox


Ok, ok, it's been a shamefully long time since I updated.  But sometimes, life gets in the way of blogging.  No matter, we're back.  I managed to catch the busy little man just long enough to take a few pics and send him back into the wild. 


Yes, that's a Starbucks re-useable cup in his hand.  He likes coffee mugs, what can I say, he comes by it honestly.

Concentrating:

A slightly better shot of the hat:

It looks like the wee man may need a hair cut soon, check out that lock peeking out!


Mom, why do you have a coffee cup on your head?  (Because you won't look at my otherwise wee man):

Not much hat here, but such a cutie:


Next update I'll include some updates on some other projects I have on the go, just for fun :)

Nice to see you all again!  Welcome back!

No comments: