"I myself have twelve hats and each one represents a different personailty" ~ Margaret Atwood

Friday, November 9, 2012

Ka-Pow! Blam!

At long last, I have found some time to update everyone on Henry's Halloween.  Last halloween was the peter pan costume that kind of started all of this hat-making and blogging.  Since his costume was so cute last year, I figured you wouldn't let me get away with buying one for him this year, at least, not the whole costume.  This year, Henry went as - da nananananananana da nanananananana Batman!

Answering the bat signal:

Bat signal again?:

False alarm.  (Notice the batmobile in the background?  Thanks Aunty Katy and Brett)!

Now we'll take a short break from batman pictures.  Thumbs up for pumpkin carving (we're letting him start early so that he hopefully doesn't inherit his dad's bad luck with knives):

All finished!:

They turned out pretty good if I do say so myself.  The little Jack Skellington heads are candle holders that I got from a friend a long time ago:

Batman playing with his new fisherprice Kitchen:

Happy man!  (Thanks to GG for the smiling shot where he isn't trying to take off his hat):

That's all for this week.  Tune in next week, same bat time, same bat channel.

No comments: