"I myself have twelve hats and each one represents a different personailty" ~ Margaret Atwood

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Beelzebub

As some of you may know, Trevor was away all week.  He's home now, which is good, because while he's gone the little man acts like this:


That's right, my little devil.  Actually he's not so bad.  He got another tooth this week too so he was cranky and full of attitude all week:


I should have given him the number "6" to chew on here:


Yum yum, delicious foam numbers

I'm getting away from you guys!


Don't be fooled by that face!  It's all part of the act.


In case you've been wondering what will become of the hat blog, I think what I will do once I'm back to work (which is alarmingly soon) is cut down to one hat per month and we'll see where things go from there.  I also have yet to come up with what to do with the many, many hats that are the fruit of this whole project.  I will keep you updated when I decide what to do with them all.

Cheers!

No comments: