"I myself have twelve hats and each one represents a different personailty" ~ Margaret Atwood

Monday, August 27, 2012

Punk Boy

Sorry for the late update.  We had a very busy weekend between birthday parties and barbeques.  Luckily the weather was beautiful and the little man was feeling quite congenial.  

My little punk rocker decided he wanted a new hairdo this week.  Generally he rocks a wee little mullet.  He's got lots of hair in the back and it's just starting to grow in thicker on top.  It's adorable, but he wanted to know what it might be like to have a different 'do:


Also, he would not put his cheese down:

Then he shoved the whole thing in his mouth (some running down his lip here):

So blase about the whole photo shoot:

Mom is funny:

In other news, I updated the etsy store, so there are lots more hats in there now.  As always if you live nearby, contact me if there's something you are interested in, I'll hook you up.

G.

No comments: