"I myself have twelve hats and each one represents a different personailty" ~ Margaret Atwood

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Monster Series 4

Happy Sunday everyone!

As some of you may know, next week is Henry's first birthday!  I will have a special update for that next week.  In the meantime, I've made him another monster hat, although this one is a little different than the others.  It's more of an accessory for a monster, see for yourself:

I'm pretty sure if Henry could talk, he'd be saying "You did not seriously stick a monster in my hat":

Too busy for pictures today:

"Oh God no, it's coming out the side of my head"

Everyone playing nicely:

Monster pattern is courtesy of Rebecca Danger.  Once again, if you're a knitter, I highly recommend you check out some of her patterns.  They're easy to follow (even for beginners) and oh so cute when finished!

Stay tuned for next week and our birthday update!

No comments: