"I myself have twelve hats and each one represents a different personailty" ~ Margaret Atwood

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Blues Brother Henry

I'll be honest with you all, this week, I just had too many other projects on the go and no creative energy for the hand-made hats you are all accustomed to, so I bought a hat.  It's super cute though!  I promise, next week I'll make him an awesome hat to make up for my laziness this week.  

In the meantime:

Cool guy:

Smiley man!:

Super cool guy:

Oh, hi ma!

Michael Jackson impersonation:

I've switched to shooting my pictures in RAW format which results in something similar to a negative (only digital obviously).  This makes processing easier/nicer (not that I am altogether that skilled at processing, but you have to learn somewhere, right)?  I think you can see a little difference in the picture quality.  What do you think?

That's all for this week!

G.

No comments: