"I myself have twelve hats and each one represents a different personailty" ~ Margaret Atwood

Friday, July 27, 2012

Go Team Canada!

As you all know, the Olympics begin today with the opening ceremonies at 2pm.  I am actually at the cottage as you read this, so I won't be able to watch them live.  But no matter, I'm sure we'll catch all the highlights when we return.  

I was kind of torn on what hat to do this week.  I wanted something Olympics related, but Summer Olympics just don't have many hats.  

Unless of course, you count the laurel wreath:


He refused to put his water down.  It's all those athletic activities he did just moments before:


I loved the 2004 Olympics in Athens when they crowned all the medalists with laurels.  Here I finally got him to put his water down:


Thoughtful (he looks like an ancient philosopher here):

Looking down:


And here it looks like he just ate something sour.  I have no idea what this look what all about:


Go team Canada!

No comments: