"I myself have twelve hats and each one represents a different personailty" ~ Margaret Atwood

Friday, July 13, 2012

Monster Series 3

Happy Friday the 13th!  Just in case you are having a bad day, I'm updating today to improve things for you!  Actually, part of the reason for the early update is that I will have questionable internet service for about a week, so I thought I'd update now and not worry about it.  

This week's hat is quite unseasonal.  I know it's Summer and about 100 degrees out, but I made an earflap hat.  I thought of it and it was just too cute to pass up.  Also, I needed a picture of Henry in a monster themed hat for another project and I wanted a more recent shot than the previous monster hats.

Crazy to think when I last took a pic of Henry with a monster he could barely sit up.  Now he's crawling everywhere and pulling himself up on just about everything he can reach!  So many changes!  But now that physical growth is slowing down, making winter-y hats in the summer isn't so questionable because it's possible they'll still fit in the fall.

Alright, that's probably enough back story for today.  Hat time!

Henry was not in the mood for a photo-shoot today, which is kind of unusual for him.  He's such a ham, he usually sees a camera and immediately does this:


However, after this gem (which was the second shot I took) I got winners like this:

It's cute and funny, but not exactly what I was hoping for.  Or this:

In case you are wondering, his face is still turned toward the camera here, he has pulled the earflap over his face. *facepalm*  I did manage to get this picture (it's a bit blurry though):

Normally Henry is all dad.  But in the above pic, I see some mom, I'll show you a picture of me making a similar face:


Can you see it?  We're even sitting in the same position.

I hope you all have a lovely day and weekend, Friday the 13th and Satanic weather aside...

No comments: