"I myself have twelve hats and each one represents a different personailty" ~ Margaret Atwood

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Giddy-up!

Howdy everyone!

To start off this week, I'll show you a few pictures of a lovely gift Henry got from his Granny and Granddad when he was born:

Just a tease:

There it is! (most of it anyway):

Henry is still a little small to really get full enjoyment out of this beautiful rocking horse.  Or so I thought...the following picture suggests otherwise:

What is up with that smile little man?  Not the greatest picture of the hat, but hey, it's a great picture of his smile/teeth/tongue, so what can you do?

What's this?  Cowboy boots?:

Looking at daddy (better picture of his hat):

Little smiles (from a big man)!  He looks so big on the rocking horse:

Just chillin:

Initially I wanted to do this photoshoot on a real horse, but we couldn't get organized in time.  I think the rocking horse turned out to be a nice compromise.  I still can't believe how big he looks in these pictures!  For anyone not up to speed, Henry just turned 9 months last week.  He's growing up fast!

Hope you all had a great weekend, see you next week pard'ners!  

No comments: