"I myself have twelve hats and each one represents a different personailty" ~ Margaret Atwood

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Hey Everyone! Come see how good I look!

As some of you may have heard, a sequel to Anchorman is in the works.  So when I was shopping online and saw the shirt featured in these pictures, I had a hat plan for the week.  It took a few tries to get right and the moustache was a challenge. I tried to crochet one, but it was too tickly for the little man, so we used some eyeliner instead.  I always find hats that look like hair hilarious, so I hope you enjoy:

He's such a little ham, as soon as he sees the camera he starts smiling, so I couldn't get a serious Anchorman shot.  Here's Henry, he's kind of a big deal:

 He has many leather bound books and his apartment smells of rich mahogany (also, he looks a little like Bugs Bunny with those teeth):


Great Odin's Ravens that's a cute baby:


What a little goofball.  

Stay classy San Diego.

No comments: