"I myself have twelve hats and each one represents a different personailty" ~ Margaret Atwood

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Good Afternoon Dr. Jones...

Well, another week has gone by, and it looks like we get to enjoy yet another gorgeous weekend!  Henry is all set for summer.  I won't apologize for not making his hat this week, because this one we got at Old Navy is just too cute.  I have a plan for a hat I can make next week, so stay tuned.

His get-up reminds me of the French archaeologist in Raiders of the Lost Ark 

"Dr. Jones, again we see there is nothing you can possess which I cannot take away" 

Looking like less of a villain here (and check out those teeth)!:

Not exactly in character:

And a little more of a villain again (albeit a super cute one):


I hope you all continue to enjoy the lovely weather!  We have lots of plans this weekend and we can't wait to go to our bbq this afternoon to show off our awesome outfit!

No comments: