"I myself have twelve hats and each one represents a different personailty" ~ Margaret Atwood

Monday, May 21, 2012

Cottage Life


Greetings everyone!  I hope you all enjoyed a lovely weekend.  We spent our Victoria Day weekend at the cottage this year.  It was of course, Henry's first time, but he was a little trooper and had a great time!  

This week was too hot for knit hats, so we're featuring one of our lovely bucket hats, this one had a whale on it, so cute!  We also have some new "babyiator" sunglasses that we got specially for being out in the sun.  

I'll try to come up with some brilliant summer weather hat next week.  In the meantime:

I'm on a boat!  No crying, but he was very quiet and still, just a little nervous I think:


Sitting on the point, enjoying the sunshine:

I love the cottage! (his shirt says "Georgian Bay Boy")

Cool boat!

Have a great week everyone!


No comments: