"I myself have twelve hats and each one represents a different personailty" ~ Margaret Atwood

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Just Hatched

Here it is, Easter hat #1.  I have another hat planned for next week, thus the early Easter preview.  Some of you may have seen next weeks' hat on my facebook page, but if you haven't, it's a good one!  

Enough about next week, this week was a busy one for us, I barely found time to fit in a hat.  Between yoga, taking Oma to the dentist, seeing a movie and visiting with some friends not to mention fitting in time to feed Henry solids and get naps in, I'm surprised I found time at all!  Good thing I now find myself able to make a hat in about an hour, so even if it comes right down to it, I can whip one up really fast before a little photo shoot.  

This week my mother put him in a shrub for his photo shoot, he liked it, but was a little distracted:  


Oh no!  Incoming Tilly kisses!  Yucky!

This is as close as we could get to a smile.  At this point, after having tried to make him smile for some time, my mom announced she understands why photographers charge what they do to take baby's pictures.  Not as easy as it looks.
Next week we'll have some pictures of awesome family Easter traditions.  See you then!

No comments: