"I myself have twelve hats and each one represents a different personailty" ~ Margaret Atwood

Friday, April 6, 2012

Hoppy Easter!

As promised, this week's hat is, you guessed it, a bunny hat!  Before I show off this marvel, I would like to share a few pictures of one of my family's oldest Easter traditions: dying Easter eggs.  This year, my mother, my sister and myself coloured no less than 5 dozen hard boiled eggs.  Of course we can't consume all these eggs ourselves, instead we share them with friends, family, neighbours and coworkers.  In the end there are hardly any left at all.

This is how we look half way through:

 We weren't a huge fan of the see through cups, the bottom is too narrow to fish the eggs out, but they look good in pictures.  Here is Chrissy working on a green egg:
 And of course, Henry helping with the colouring:

 So now for the big one, here are some of the beautiful pictures we had done for easter, taken by the wonderful and extremely talented Stephanie Webster, look at that smile!
 I not only made Henry a bunny hat for this shoot, but also a bunny diaper cover, tail and all!  Trevor is a little mortified and keeps mumbling things about paying for therapy some day.  But look at his little bum!


That's all folks!  I wish you all a happy Easter, however you celebrate it!

No comments: